The World's Most Efficient Contemporary Fireplace
- Linear Burner (20,000 Btu, modulating 5-step Valve with 50 % turndown)
- Digital Remote Control with Thermostat, Sleep Timer and 10 pre-set programmed times
- Available in LP and Natural Gas
- Exceeds 90% Efficiency - uses 35% less fuel
- Super-Clean Burning (reduces emission)
- Hot-Surface ignition
- Three-stage heat exchanger
- Three-speed temperature-actuated blower
- Installs as Direct-Vent or Single Vent System
- Includes Basic PVC Connections
- Power vents in any direction - up to 40 feet - using regular 1 1/2-inch PVC pipe
- LCD Display with Self-Diagnostics Panel
- Humidifies as it Heats
Mantis G-Class Earns Gold in 2012 Excellence in Design Award
Empire Comfort Systems’ Mantis G-Class Fireplace has been named a Gold Winner in the HVAC category of the 2012 Excellence in Design Awards.
Sponsored by Appliance Design Magazine, the Excellence in Design Awards recognize products based on their aesthetics, human factor, innovation, and technical function. According to the magazine’s web site, the judges’ selection for this years gold awards were all products that highlighted very clean lines and featured new technology to add functionality.
The Mantis G-Class combines the aesthetics of a contemporary fireplace with the energy-efficiency of a modern central heating system. The result is the most efficient vented hearth system on the market.
The Mantis G-Class employs a three-stage stainless steel heat exchanger, hot-start ignition, power venting, and sophisticated electronic controls – technologies not normally associated with fireplaces. The Mantis uses PVC for exhaust and intake for low installation cost – another first for a fireplace.